We are pleased to announce the launch of tickets for the BDFA family conference, which are now available to book
The BDFA are so excited to be able to bring this event to you all again after a few years break, it will be so good to get together in person.
You will have noticed the change in date for the event, this is due to circumstances beyond our control, and we do hope that you will still be able to join us in September.
Crowne Plaza Stratford Upon Avon, an IHG Hotel
Bridge Foot, Stratford-upon-Avon, England, CV37 6YR
Saturday 24th September 2022, starting with the welcome at 11am-
Sunday 25th September, ending at 4pm
Important Information for event
- Each person attending the event needs to book a ticket.
- Adult carer tickets are free, up to two carers per affected child in the family.
- All children are free of charge to attend.
- Other adults/ family members are welcome to the event, but there will be a charge for these tickets.
- Ticket includes lunch on the Saturday and breakfast on the Sunday
- All tickets include accommodation on the Saturday night if required, paid for by the BDFA. Please select this at the booking process. After you have booked, we will be in contact regarding more details.
- Please note– Rooms are available at the hotel for the Friday evening should you wish to arrive the night before the event, but attendees will need to book and pay for this with the hotel directly.
Dinner on Saturday evening
The BDFA will be holding a dinner event on the Saturday evening, please select tickets for this in the booking process so we know who is attending.