General: 07354 486 586   |   Fundraising: 07511 821 181   |   Support: 0800 046 9832  
Ret Uk Demelza Logos

Do you have a young person in full time education coming up to the age of 16 or beyond? You may be able to claim Universal Credit worth a significant extra income for your young person.

Jayne Knights (benefits consultant) joins us to offer a clear and practical guide to the route for claiming Universal Credit (UC) for disabled students who are in full time non-residential education and also claiming PIP. You can claim UC from the age of 16 in some circumstances.

This session explains the process, the rules, the underlying agenda, and ways to maximise the chances of a successful claim.

Tuesday 9th November 11am-1pm

via Zoom

Jayne Knights work as a benefits consultant for a law firm which specialises in trust and benefit matters for families with a disabled child, young person or adult, supporting families through the process of (eventually) being entitled to Universal Credit, with award amounts ranging from £344 to £750+ a month.

Please e-mail: if you are interested in joining and we will send you the link to attend.

Make a donation:

To make a donation please click the button to the right.  This link will then take you to a PayPal page where a donation direct to us can be made.

The amount you enter is your choice and PayPal can collect the funds from a debit or credit card account.

Thank you for your donation.