Nearly all the major companies in the UK adopt a charity each year and depending on the size of the company the relationship can be worth millions of pounds. However there are thousands of companies that have no partnership and believe they are too small to make a difference or even that the charity wouldn’t be interested in a partnership. Here at the BDFA we understand that support comes in all shapes and sizes. A partnership can work in many different ways and we have an experienced team who would be happy to discuss your thoughts and needs with you.
Please read through this section and if you don’t see anything that fits your company profile please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Whatever the size of your company, however many employees you have your support will make a huge difference.
Every company is different, so we try to adapt each relationship depending on your aims and ambitions for a partnership. Get in touch with our team to discuss:
• the kind of partnership which would be appropriate
• the commitment levels that are expected
• how the relationship will develop and how long it will last
• how you are likely to benefit from the relationship
• fundraising and how to get your staff involved
Cause Related Marketing
Customers are more inclined to buy a product if they know their purchase has the added bonus of helping a good cause. Cause Related Marketing is an excellent way to:
• act on your corporate social responsibilities
• reach your customers and staff in a different way
• position your brand alongside a charity doing amazing things
You can sponsor BDFA either by supporting a specific project or our organisation as a whole. Whichever method you choose benefits for your company include:
• positive exposure for your company
• increasing brand awareness
• additional avenues for reaching your customers and clients
• demonstrating commitment to your local community
Gifts in kind
Offering gifts in kind is a great way to help the children and their families living with Batten Disease. You can support us by giving:
• your time and your expertise
• specialist equipment
• placements or training
• Raffle or auction prizes
Payroll giving is a great way for employees to support BDFA. It is a flexible scheme which allows anyone who pays UK income tax to give regularly and on a tax free basis to the charities and good causes of their choice.
Payroll Giving donations are deducted before tax so each £1.00 you give will only cost you 80p, and if you’re a higher rate tax payer it will only cost you 60p.
For further information http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/individuals/giving/payroll.htm
Giving a company donation enables you to receive tax relief by deducting your donation from pre-tax profits at the end of the financial year.
For further information http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/businesses/giving/companies.htm