We are pleased to announce the launch of tickets for the BDFA family conference, which are now available to book
The BDFA are excited to be holding our Family conference again in October 2023. We have made some changes to the plan for this year, which we hope, will make the weekend a really great family event.
Crowne Plaza Stratford Upon Avon, an IHG Hotel
Bridge Foot, Stratford-upon-Avon, England, CV37 6YR
Friday 13th October 2023– Arrival welcome drinks 6pm
Saturday 14th October– Full day of events planned for all, followed by dinner and entertainment
Sunday 15th October– Family fun day, ending at 4pm
Important Information for event
Family bookings PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION FOR IMPORTANT BOOKING DETAILS.
• Each person attending the event needs to book a ticket.
• Adult carer tickets are free, up to two carers per affected child in the family.
• All children are free of charge to attend.
• Other adults/ family members are welcome to the event, but there will be a charge for these tickets.
• Tickets include buffet breakfast, lunch and refreshments during the weekend.
• The BDFA will be holding a dinner event on the Saturday evening, please select tickets for this in the booking process so we know who is attending dinner.
All tickets include accommodation on the Friday AND Saturday night if required, paid for by the BDFA. Please select this at the booking process so we know which nights and rooms you require. You can select these if you scroll down when selecting your tickets before you checkout.
If you do not select your accommodation you will not be allocated hotel rooms.
After you have booked, you will need to fill in an online form providing us with further details to help us with the planning of the event.