We are delighted to have limited stock available of the Erasmus+ funded book on CLN3 and education.
The first book on JNCL (CLN3) and Education is available now with a very limited stock available. Written by experts in CLN3 from across Europe, this substantial book contains 34 chapters including:
- Perspectives on education and training
- Planning education, assessment and intervention for students with JNCL
- Staff competencies and staff guidance
- Communication and language in education
- Music education and music in education
- The social life of children and adolescents with JNCL
- Learning for Life
- Parent needs and supports
- Being a brother or sister of a child with JNCL.
Essential reading for education and care professionals working with children and young people with CLN3.
Price £45 inc post