The 2018 AGM of the Batten Disease Family Association is taking place on 24 Nov at 1.30pm at Resource for London. During the meeting the election of the Chair of Trustees and are-election of a trustee will take place as well as information about the previous year and the plans for the future. Members are warmly invited to attend.
All Members are entitled to vote at the AGM. If you are unable to attend the AGM yourself, someone else may attend and vote. Alternatively, you may appoint a proxy to vote for you, using a proxy form. Your completed proxy form must be at our offices or sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 13.30 on Monday 19th November 2018. If you would like a proxy form please contact Harriet on email@example.com
The AGM is being held on the same day as the Family Fun Day. If you would like to attend the AGM only, please RSVP by Monday 19th November to Lisa by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling/texting Sam on 07876682589.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Notice of Annual General Meeting of the Batten Disease Family Association
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting of the Batten Disease Family
Association will be held at Resource for London, 356 Holloway Road, London N7 6PA at 1.30
p.m. on Saturday 24 th November 2018.
The venue is fully accessible. A family fun day will be held from 10.00-4.00 on the same day.
1. Introduction and Welcome
2. BDFA 2017-18 Review of the year
3. Treasurer’s 2017-18 Report
4. Election of Chair of Trustees To elect Amanda Mortensen as Chair of Trustees
5. AGM Minutes 2017 To receive and approve the Minutes of the 2017 AGM
6. Annual Reports and Accounts To receive and approve the report and accounts for the year ended 31 August 2018
7. Auditors To appoint auditors for 2018
8. Appointment of Charity Trustees To re-appoint trustee for a period of one year: Pauline Docherty
9. Any other business.
By order of the Board of Trustees
Amanda Mortensen, Chair.
2nd November 2018